Welcome to multi-hand Single Deck Blackjack. This variant is played with a single deck of cards, unlike standard Blackjack, which is played with 6 decks. Each player plays only against the dealer (i.e. the bank), independently of other players. Your goal as the player is to draw cards (i.e. hit) until your hand adds up to 21, or comes as close as possible without exceeding 21. If your first two cards total 21, you have Blackjack!
This game features a High-Low sidebet. If you bet high and your first card beats the dealer's first card, you win! If you bet low, and the dealer's card beats your first card, you win!
Min/Max Wager Amount: The default Min/Max wagers for this game are 1.00 - 100.00
- Help - Displays information on Game Rules, Payouts and Tips and Controls.
- Sound Off - Toggles sound on or off.
- Chip (separate chip denominations) - Select which Chip Denomination you chose to bet with. Each bet made on the table will be with the selected Chip Denomination.
- Bet Options on the Table - Once desired Chip has been selected, click on any bet option on the table to place your chip on that bet. You must press the Deal button after you have made all of your bet selections to start the round. You have several options to bet. Please see Game Rules under the Help button for more information on bets.
- Double -When available, this button will double your wager for the current hand and draw an additional card.
- Split - When available this card will split your current hand and place an additional wager that matches the original. An additional card will then be dealt for each of the two "split" cards. You can then choose to Hit or Stand on those two hands as though they were separate.
- Deal - Starts the game after bets have been placed. The player and dealer will both be dealt their first cards.
- Hit - When pressed, the dealer will deal a card to your current hand.
- Stand - When pressed, the game will proceed to your next available hand. If all available hands have finished standing or have busted, the dealer will proceed to deal its cards and determine the outcome of the round.
- Insurance - If the dealer's face card is an Ace, the dealer will ask if you want to play an insurance side bet. To play the side bet, click "YES" and an insurance wager will be placed on the table, which is half of the original wager. If the dealer has a blackjack, the insurance sidebet will pay out 2:1 on the insurance bet. If the dealer does not have blackjack, then the insurance sidebet does not win. You can choose to not play the Insurance sidebet by clicking "NO" when prompted.
- Repeat - Automatically places the previous rounds wagers onto the table and starts the next round of play.
- Clear - Clears all bets and cards that are currently on the table.