Welcome to Red Dog Poker, a simple but exciting, fast-paced card game. The dealer will deal 2 cards. If the 2
cards are of the same value, a 3rd cart is dealt. If the result is a tie, it results in a push. If the result is a 3
of a kind, you will win 11 to 1. Otherwise, you will be prompted to ride or stand, based on whether or
not you believe the 3rd card will fall in between the values of the previous 2 cards.
Min/Max Wager Amount
: The default Min/Max wagers for this game are 1.00 - 500.00
- Help - Displays information on Game Rules, Payouts and Tips and Controls.
- Sound Off - Toggles sound on or off.
- Chip (separate chip denominations) - Select which Chip Denomination you chose to bet
with. Each bet made on the table will be with the selected Chip Denomination.
- Bet Options on the Table - Once desired Chip has been selected, click on any bet option
on the table to place your chip on that bet. You must press the Deal button after you have
made all of your bet selections to start the round. You have several options to bet. Please see
Game Rules under the Help button for more information on bets.
- Deal - Starts the game after bets have been placed. The player and dealer will both be
dealt their first cards.
- Ride - Allows you to double your wager and proceed to the showdown phase of the round.
- Stand - Allows you to keep your current wager and proceed to the showdown phase of the
- Repeat - Automatically places the previous rounds wagers onto the table and starts the
next round of play.
- Clear - Clears all bets and cards that are currently on the table.