Pontoon is an exciting multi-hand Blackjack that allows you to play up to 3 simultaneous hands of
Blackjack. Each hand plays only against the dealer (i.e. the bank), independently of other hands. Eight (8)
decks of cards are used to play. Your goal as the player is to draw cards (i.e. hit) until your hand adds up
to 21, or comes as close as possible without exceeding 21. If your first two cards total 21, you have
Blackjack. Additionally, if you get a "pontoon" which is a 5 card hand that has not busted, it will also
count as a win!
A Sweet 16 bonus side game gives you the chance to win additional credits if your hand totals
16 or more.
Min/Max Wager Amount
The default Min/Max wagers for this game are 1.00 - 100.00
- Help - Displays information on Game Rules, Payouts and Tips and Controls.
- Sound Off - Toggles sound on or off.
- Chip (separate chip denominations) - Select which Chip Denomination you chose to bet
with. Each bet made on the table will be with the selected Chip Denomination.
- Bet Options on the Table - Once desired Chip has been selected, click on any bet option
on the table to place your chip on that bet. You must press the Deal button after you have
made all of your bet selections to start the round. You have several options to bet. Please see
Game Rules under the Help button for more information on bets.
- Double -When available, this button will double your wager for the current hand and
draw an additional card.
- Split - When available this card will split your current hand and place an additional wager
that matches the original. An additional card will then be dealt for each of the two "split" cards.
You can then choose to Hit or Stand on those two hands as though they were separate.
- Deal - Starts the game after bets have been placed. The player and dealer will both be
dealt their first cards.
- Hit - When pressed, the dealer will deal a card to your current hand.
- Stand - When pressed, the game will proceed to your next available hand. If all available
hands have finished standing or have busted, the dealer will proceed to deal its cards and
determine the outcome of the round.
- Repeat - Automatically places the previous rounds wagers onto the table and starts the
next round of play.
- Clear - Clears all bets and cards that are currently on the table.