Roulette is a simple game that gives players the chance to win big. Our Roulette is based on standard
European Standard Single Zero Roulette, according to the standard rules of the Nevada Gaming
Commission. An ivory ball circles in the rotating roulette wheel that consists of 36 numbers plus 0.
Eventually, the ball stops randomly on one of the 37 random numbers. The player is to predict the
outcome of each spin by placing bets in the fields of the Roulette table. Each player wagers against the
bank, independently from other game participants. Your winnings will be based on how well you have
predicted the ball's final resting-place by placing your chips accordingly.
Min/Max Wager Amount
The default Min/Max wagers for this game are 1.00 - 100.00
- Help - Displays information on Game Rules, Payouts and Tips and Controls.
- Sound Off - Toggles sound on or off.
- Chip (separate chip denominations) - Select which Chip Denomination you chose to bet
with. Each bet made on the table will be with the selected Chip Denomination.
- Bet Options on the Table - Once desired Chip has been selected, click on any bet option
on the table to place your chip on that bet. You must press the Spin button after you have
made all of your bet selections to start the round. You have several options to bet. Please see
Game Rules under the Help button for more information on bets.
- Clear - Clears all bets that are currently on the table.
- Spin - Activates a round with selected bet(s).
- Repeat - Allows you to repeat the last played bet(s).