Baccarat is a thrilling game played at major casinos all over the world. It's up to you to wager that the
player's hand will win, the banker's hand will win, or that the game will result in a tie.
Min/Max Wager Amount
The default Min/Max wagers for this game are 1.00 - 500.00
- Help - Displays information on Game Rules, Payouts and Tips and Controls.
- Sound Off - Toggles sound on or off.
- Chip (separate chip denominations) - Select which Chip Denomination you chose to bet
with. Each bet made on the table will be with the selected Chip Denomination.
- Bet Options on the Table - Once desired Chip has been selected, click on any bet option
on the table to place your chip on that bet. You must press the Deal button after you have
made all of your bet selections to start the round. You have several options to bet. Please see
Game Rules under the Help button for more information on bets.
- Deal - Starts the game after bets have been placed. The player and dealer will both be
dealt their first cards.
- Repeat - Automatically places the previous rounds wagers onto the table and starts the
next round of play.
- Clear - Clears all bets and cards that are currently on the table.